Third Grade Supply List
SUMMER ACTIVITIES TO START NOW (WILL HELP PREPARE STUDENTS FOR THIRD GRADE)
- Subtraction and Multiplication flashcards (Purchase now and begin to practice over the summer!!)
- Read every day book of choice or parents may read to students as well (please see back for details).
- Practice handwriting. Write the alphabet, a letter to a friend, mom’s grocery list, etc.
MUST HAVE tools for every school day!
- WIDE RULED notebook paper and clipboard. NO COLLEGE RULED PAPER, PLEASE!
- Number 2 wooden pencils
- 1large box of Kleenex
- Bookbag (No wheels)
- No trapper keepers/binders, please!
Needs that will be used for various other class activities:
- Dry erase markers and erasers (Expo brand only because they erase more easily)
- Crayons/ colored pencils
- Glue sticks
- 1 resealable box of baby wipes
- Pencil box to hold supplies (If you purchase the above items, you
must have a box to store them in.)
- Head phones fro
- m the Dollar Tree/ Dollar Store stored in a large baggie.
***These supplies will need to be replaced as they are used up. Thank you!!
Return to Mountain City Elementary Home Page