1. How did Jeffrey Magee become an orphan?
A. his parents gave him away
B. his parents were killed in an airplane crash
C. his parents were killed in a train crash
D. he was born an orphan
2. How many years did Jeffrey live with his aunt and uncle before ran away?
3. Why did Jeffrey run away?
A. his aunt and uncle did not get along
B. his aunt and uncle didn’t want him anymore
C. he turned 18 years old
D. he wanted to tour the world
4. What is the time Jeffrey was gone between Hollidaysburg and Two Mills called?
A. The Slowest Year
B. The Long Year
C. The Lost Boy
D. The Lost Year
5. How many miles is there between Two Mills and Hollidaysburg?
6. Who was the first person to talk to Jeffrey?
A. Arnold Jones
B. John McNabb
C. Amanda Beale
D. Brian Denehy
7. Why did Jeffrey stand out in East End?
A. he wore glasses
B. he dressed funny
C. he was dirty
D. he was white
8. What did Amanda have in her suitcase that Jeffrey loved?
C. candy bars
9. What was special about Jeffrey catching Brian Denehy’s pass and then punting the ball back to Hands Down?
A. he was just a little kid
B. he was as talented as the high school boys
C. he did it running backwards
D. he did it with a book in one hand
10. The high school boys thought Jeffrey was cool times 10 because:
A. he saved the boy from Finsterwald’s yard
B. he sat down on Finsterwald’s steps and reads
C. he takes on some of the high school boys
D. he takes the boy home with him