1. What was the first book Grayson read?
A. The Story of Babar
B. Mike Mulliganís Steam Shovel
C. The Little Engine That Could
2. Why did Maniac paint 101 outside his door?
A. because he felt at home there
B. because he felt like painting
C. because he just ate
3. What was the name of the book Maniac gave Grayson for Christmas?
A. The Little Engine That Could
B. The Story of Babar
C. The Man Who Struck Out Willie Mays
4. What was the most important thing Grayson gave Maniac for Christmas?
A. his baseball glove
B. butterscotch krimpets
C. a baseball
5. Why did Grayson leave Maniac?
A. he moved back to the YMCA
B. he moved in with his son
C. he got sick
D. he died